Abel Nippers—Fish the waters with style!
Abel Nippers are known for their hardworking mechanics and beautiful appeal, with a wide variety of colors and fish graphics to choose from. The Abel Nipper makes a great gift for the fisherman who seems to have it all, and they certainly make for a colorful addition to your own gear bag. At Stillwater Fly Shop, all orders ship free, and you won't be paying sales tax, so you can bank your savings or splurge on a better finish, or the optional lanyard, sold separately. Find the Nipper that calls to you and order today!
The Abel Nipper is designed, manufactured and assembled right here in the USA!
• Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
• Anodized aluminum body construction
• Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
• Saltwater resistant
• Engineered to Cut 7x - 100 lb mono and braid line.
• Available in all Abel Finishes
• 2 Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
• Screws - 303 Stainless Steel
• Body - T-6061 T6 Aluminum
• Jaws - Crucible CPM S35VN
• Pin - 316 Stainless Steel
• Weight: .7 ounces
• Height: .420"
• Length: 1.800"
• Top Width: .710"
• Bottom Width: .560"