Fish the waters with style!
Abel Nippers are known for their hardworking mechanics and beautiful appeal, with a wide variety of colors and fish graphics to choose from. The Abel Nipper makes a great gift for the fisherman who seems to have it all, and they certainly make for a colorful addition to your own gear bag.
The Abel Nipper is designed, manufactured and assembled right here in the USA!
• Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
• Anodized aluminum body construction
• Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
• Saltwater resistant
• Engineered to Cut 7x - 100 lb mono and braid line.
• Available in all Abel Finishes
• 2 Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
• Screws - 303 Stainless Steel
• Body - T-6061 T6 Aluminum
• Jaws - Crucible CPM S35VN
• Pin - 316 Stainless Steel
• Weight: .7 ounces
• Height: .420"
• Length: 1.800"
• Top Width: .710"
• Bottom Width: .560"