Award-winning Abel Pliers
Abel Pliers are famous for being the first machined pliers produced for the fishing market and setting the standard for quality when it comes to fly fishing tools. The redesigned Abel Pliers now feature a more ergonomic shape, which adds grip and keeps your hands away from curious fish. A machined-in loop-tightening hook assists with rigging hard-to-tie-knots.
A machined stainless pivot bushing highlights the Abel® logo, reducing the number of parts and increasing resistance to both saltwater and all other elements. Abel's time proven replaceable jaws are remaining the same, still able to cut anything from braided line all the way down to the tiniest tippet. All pliers include a full-leather custom fit sheath and coiled lanyard.
Features of Abel Pliers:
• One size at 6.5 inches long, and weighing 4.5 ounces
• Spring loaded handle opening
• Handles are machined from 6061-T651 aluminum
• Integrated steel bottle opener
• User replaceable jaws, tested to make over 1,000+ cuts of 80lb mono wire and 250lb nylon-coated braided wire and retain ability to cut 7x mono
• Jaw pattern also designed to tightly grip wire, mono and tippet to aid with rigging
• 100% full-grain leather sheath included
• Made in USA
There are no reviews available for your selection