Large diameter tip for powerful delivery!
Every year there are more and more spey lines on the market that compare themselves to Airflo's Delta Spey. When Dec Hogan first got together with Tim Rajeff to create the Delta Spey lines, a friendship was formed between a hardcore casting/gear geek and a man who thinks like a steelhead (sometimes he even smells like one). This friendship brought on the development of the most popular spey line that two hands have ever touched. With its 52' to 56' head length and a smooth forward taper, Delta Spey lines can punch through the wind when other lines fail. New for 2011 is a built-in line marker that allows you to easily see the optimum loading point.
- Modern Spey Line with Mid Length Belly Section Large Diameter Tip for Powerful Deliveries
- Line Size WF6/7 -10/11
- Sunrise Peach/Lichen Green
- Density Floating
- Core Material is Low Stretch (6%) Braided Power Core
- Coating is Ultra Supple Polyurethane (PU)
- Optimum Temperature Range from -5c to 26c
The standard version of the Delta Spey is a tried and true classic. The Delta Spey utilizes Airflo's power core like no other line can--the energy transfer is flawless even at extreme distances.