Douglas premium fly rods. These proven tapers have evolved over twenty years of design and practice. Say hello to the DXF.
For the second straight year the DXF 9' 5 wt has won the mid price rod shoot out conducted by Yellowstone Angler
The DXF range is a strong and resonant collaboration of modern action, fresh carbon matrix and a traditional fit and finish. They range from Euro Nymph, Switch and Double Handed rods tailored toward every current angling practice. The Trout, Salmon and Salt models prove the authentic staying power of technical and traditional mainstays. The DXF series anticipates the full confidence an angler requires in the tackle they bring to the water; a reasoned performance approach to the water.
Features & Benefits:
• Fishing tapers for both strength and presentation.
• High modulus blanks.
• Wood insert reel seat with anodized uplock.
• AAA cork grip are scaled for each rod size.
• Hard chrome stripper frames and snake guides.
• Saltwater rods: 7-10 weight.
• Cordura triangle tube with rod sock.