Echo TR2 Fly Rod
TR2 (Tim Rajeff) Trout Fly Rod
Echo's faster action “rebuttal” to the smoother casting DH rod. The TR2 Trout is built with a slightly beefier butt section for those abrupt, bottom-hand power applications. Touch and go to Skagit casting, floating lines to big sink tips. It’s dialed.
Features of the TR2 Fly Rod:
- Four piece travel design
- Blank: Matte army green black
- Action: Med Fast+
- Tube: Fabric-covered rod case & sock
- Guides: Black stripping and snake guide
- Grips: Features three grip styles with composite inserts and pressure points
- Reel Seat: Black anodized reel seat
- Warranty: Echo Lifetime Warranty
Rajeff Sports asks that you take care of your equipment with the following regular maintenance: Wash all components with warm freshwater after each days use in saltwater. Pay extra attention to the space where the guides meet the blank and the metal parts of the reel seat. Try to keep sand and dirt out of the ferrules. Occasionally use a few drops of any reel oil or grease on the reel seat threads to keep it operating smoothly. Paraffin wax can also be used on the ferrules if needed to ensure a proper fit. Do not use tape on your ferrules.