Technical fishing backpack includes the Medicine Bow Chest Pack
Located in rugged country you dream of venturing into, you will find Bitch Creek flowing into the Teton River. The Bitch Creek Tech Pack, is built from recycled commercial fishing nets. The Tech Pack has a big main compartment for your gear, two external pockets for quick grabs, and room for a 2 liter hydration bladder. The mesh back panel keeps you cool, and compatibility with the Medicine Bow Chest Pack or other Fishpond Chest Packs (not included), means you can concentrate on the task at hand.
Features of the Bitch Creek Tech Pack:
- New and improved recycled Fishpond fabric
- Mesh back panel to keep you cool
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps for load control and carrying comfort
- YKK external water resistant zippers
- Compatible with the Medicine Bow Chest Pack or other Fishpond chest packs
- One large main compartment with 2 external smaller pockets for quick access to necessities
- Net or accessory D-ring attachment tab
- 2 liter Water Bladder Compatible
Backpack: 11" x 8.5" x 20" (27.94 x 21.59 x 50.8 cm)
Chestpack: 6" x 4" x 9.5"
Holds 2 liter Fishpond hydration reservoir (optional)