Get incredible power, accuracy and sensitivity with the G Loomis NRX Fly Fishing Rod, one of the finest pieces of fly fishing tackle you can own.
Your know-how is the key to your fishing success. But the truth is, as good as you are, this G Loomis fishing rod can make you a better fisherman INSTANTLY!
If fishing is part of what makes you who you are, you deserve to be using the gold standard of fly fishing rods. Flat out, the NRX is the finest rod G Loomis has ever built. Not only is it incredibly light, it's also sneaky powerful and smooth throughout the stroke, giving you incredible casting range, line control and accuracy. Count on it!
G Loomis used only the best components, and the finest construction methods, to create these rods, making them the absolute best choice for serious anglers. Whether you're trout fishing, bass fishing or fishing streamers, nymphs, dries or big terrestrials, you want a G Loomis NRX in your hand.
Order your fly fishing rod by G Loomis right now.
This fly fishing rod boasts top quality components like high modulus graphite and premium cork for control and sensitivity. Created by fishermen, for fishermen.
Much more than the sum of its parts, but those parts are impressive:
- Constructed with the highest modulus graphite G Loomis has ever used, paired with a state-of-the-art resin system for exceptional sensitivity, 15% lighter yet also up to 15% stronger and more impact-resistant than similar designs.
- Eye-catching look sets these apart. Distinctive matte gray graphite weave with blue or green wraps.
- Exclusive black ion-coated REC recoil guides reduce line friction and eliminate 80% of guide noise.
- Cork handle is comprised of premium high density cork for increased sensitivity and durability.
- Reel seat has a generous up-locking ring along with a ported sliding ring to securely capture your reel.
- Includes custom carbon rod tube and microfiber sock.
You deserve the best, and the G Loomis NRX Fly Rod will provide you with the best fishing experience ever.
Get your G Loomis NRX Fly Rod today, and catch more fish tomorrow.