G Loomis NRX Saltwater Fly Rod casts farther and more accurately than any other saltwater fly rod available!
Just when you thought fly rods couldn't get any lighter or more dynamic, along comes a rod that surpasses anything ever made. Thanks to a proprietary, high-tech, nano-silica resin system and the genius of rod designer, Steve Rajeff, these NRX saltwater fly rods are the ultimate in extreme performance. They have an unbelievable "strength-to-weight" ratio and can handle everything from bonefish to small tuna. Tarpon anglers, especially those traveling to far off places, really appreciate the 4-piece construction. Wind is not problem given the fast tapers and stiff design that create incredibly tight loops for long, accurate casts, even in the wind. Ranging from a sneaky powerful 7-weight, all the way up to the tarpon lover's 12-weight, there isn't a fish on the flats or in the tidewater you can't handle. Small tuna, big Cobia, even striped and white marlin are no match for the strength and power of NRX. It's everything you want in a saltwater fly rod and more!
This fly fishing rod boasts top quality components like high modulus graphite and premium cork for control and sensitivity. Created by fishermen, for fishermen.
Much more than the sum of its parts, but those parts are impressive:
- Constructed with the highest modulus graphite G Loomis has ever used, paired with a state-of-the-art resin system for exceptional sensitivity, 15% lighter yet also up to 15% stronger and more impact-resistant than similar designs.
- Exclusive black ion-coated REC recoil guides reduce line friction and eliminate 80% of guide noise.
- Cork handle is comprised of premium high density cork for increased sensitivity and durability.
- Reel seat has a generous up-locking ring along with a ported sliding ring to securely capture your reel.
- Includes custom carbon rod tube and microfiber sock.
Get your G Loomis NRX Fly Rod today, and catch more fish tomorrow.