The Bougle Reel represents over 100 years of fly fishing experience
Hardy fly reels first designed the Hardy Bougle reel in 1903.
A timeless classic. Over 100 years ago Louis Bougle needed a reel light enough and with enough line capacity for the new lighter rods of the time. So he asked Hardy and we came up with the superb, original Bougle reel.
- Sweet sounding, wide ranging check system
- Naval brass bush and spindle
- Deep anodised bar stock aluminium in Pearl Silver finish
- Easily changed from left- to right-hand wind
- Spools interchangeable with Bouglé Mk VII, VI, V & IV
- Supplied with Hardy Bros. soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch