Be prepared with a Spare Spool for the Hardy Bougle Reel
The Bougle Reel represents over 100 years of fly fishing experience
Hardy fly reels first designed the Hardy Bougle reel in 1903.
A timeless classic. Over 100 years ago Louis Bougle needed a reel light enough and with enough line capacity for the new lighter rods of the time. So he asked Hardy and we came up with the superb, original Bougle reel.
Features of the Bougle Reel and Spool:
- Sweet sounding, wide ranging check system
- Naval brass bush and spindle
- Deep anodised bar stock aluminium in Pearl Silver finish
- Easily changed from left- to right-hand wind
- Spools interchangeable with Bouglé Mk VII, VI, V & IV
- Supplied with Hardy Bros. soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch