Be prepared with a spare spool for the Hardy Fortuna X Reel!
Collaboration between some of the finest reel designers in the industry and the ultimate saltwater predator Andy Mill, has produced a lightweight, waterproof sealed, beast of a fly reel producing up to 32lb of pure smooth stopping power. A strong and surprisingly light reel designed to perfectly balance the Proaxis rods.
Stunning in design the Fortuna X features multiple carbon brake pads, 7 point waterproof sealing, and secure yet rapid toolless spool change.
With all the power to stop hard fighting saltwater species, this would also make a great Salmon reel.
- Low start up inertia
- Largest sizes generate up to 32lb of top end drag
- Large backing capacities
- Multi Carbon disc brake system
- Top grade 6061 anodized bar stock aluminium
- Simple left to right hand wind change with tool supplied
- Secure, quick release, interchangeable spools
- 7 -Point sealed drag system - Saltwater safe
- Supplied with neoprene pouch