Lightweight wool you can count on to keep you the right temperature in the field!
Kryptek merino wool base layers in the highlander camo pattern - now that's a winning combination!
Merino wool is the best fiber known to man under either warm or cool conditions. Merino provides the cooling effect on the body when active and sweating but also keeps your body well insulated when your glassing or sitting for a long period of time.There isn't a better fiber to use for base layers than merino wool. This is true especially for hunters because it is antimicrobial and does not smell.
Features of the Hoplite II Lighweight Merino Long Sleeve Crew:
• Naturally Antimicrobial Keeps you Warm when it's Cold and Cool when it's Hot
• 100% Natural 19.5 Micron Merino Wool
• Naturally Wrinkle-Free
• Lightweight and Moisture Wicking
• Does not Melt, only Ignites at 560 degrees Celcius [Flame goes out when heat source removed]
• Naturally Occurring UV Protection of 50 UPF
• Athletic Fit