The Lamson Force SL Series II Fly Reel — Rugged, featherweight construction with the fastest retrieve of any Lamson reel!
Features of the Force SL II Fly Reel: • Lightest CNC-machined aluminum fly reel on the market
• Highest possible ratio of retrieve rate to reel weight
• Integrated foot/frame raises the reel’s center of mass
• High-grip drag knob makes fine-tuning the world’s smoothest drag system even easier
• Ultra Large Arbor
• U-Shaped Arbor helps prevent line stacking
• Sealed conical drag
• Hard anodized in Hard Alox finish
• Series II offers size 1 (first time for Force), compatible with 2, 3 & 4 weights
The evolution of Force Superlight reels arrives with a new line storage format, enhanced CNC machined structural development and more fluid, refined styling. The Force reels have, since the introduction in 1997, pursued what we feel is the Holy Grail of fly reel performance: delivering the highest possible ratio of retrieve rate to reel weight. To this end, while other super arbor reels add weight in order to gain speed, Force reels maintain their featherweight specification by being pure muscle and bone.
*Spools are compatible with Force LT model reels.