Spare Spool for the Litespeed Series IV Reel
Fish the latest generation Lamson reels -- Gain the best in quality and performance with the the IV Lamson Litespeed reel and spool
Ingenious adjustments add up to appreciable differences in these new Lamson reels.
- Re-loaded and refined for a higher retrieve rate, improved ergonomics, easier line management and less mass.
- Narrower drag geometry; flatter spool surface for less knuckle dragging
- More aggressive drag knob
- Curved arbor stores backing into a "diameter well" ensuring working line at a maximum radius
- Spool/stripping arm geometry helps prevent snags and line damage.
This Lamson Litespeed fly reel also contains other notable features found on other Lamson premium fly fishing reels. These fly fishing reels utilize pocket milling on the spool face and integrating the counterbalance. This allows these Lamson fly reels to be stronger without being heavier.
The ultra large arbor on these Litespeed fly fishing reels allow them to nearly match the retrieve rate and weight of a corresponding Force reel. These generation IV Litespeed reels also contain Lamson's patented, maintenance-free, smooth conical drag.