Hydra Pro Gloves for both men and women - Warm and waterproof with enhanced dexterity
Men's and Women's Hydra Pro Gloves feature unique finger design for improved dexterity and warmth. Same as the Hydra Glove but without the fleece liner.
- Cuff design (over and under) enhances versatility.
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit.
- Wraparound finger design improves warmth and dexterity.
- All leather palm is rugged and allows for dexterity.
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers.
- Soft suede thumb patch for wiping wet noses.
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist.
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves when drying.
Technologies: Q.Shield, Thermal.Q Elite, OutDry
Average Weight: 6 oz.; 170 g.
Body: Hydra Span (94% nylon, 6% other fibers)
Laminate: OutDry Waterproof Technology
Palm: Water-resistant goatskin leather
Insulation: Thermal.Q™ Elite
Thermal.Q Elite is warmer because it’s designed to mimic the structure of goose down – rigid stems that form a matrix of gaps and softer fibers to fill those gaps. Thermal.Q Elite uses stiffer fibers to create a unique 3D grid structure and finer fibers to fill in the gaps the structure creates. The result is a warmer synthetic whose structure gives it better compression rebound.
Traditional “waterproof” gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry® is a patented construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. Since there’s no gap to load with water gloves stay light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe and stay flexible.