Men's Absolute Zero Mitt - Uncompromising warmth and durability made with 700-fill goose down.
Men's Absolute Zero Mittens feature 800-fill goose down and single pull release gauntlet. Why choose Mountain Hardwear? Check out the following benefits of the down mittens:
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof.The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Insulated with our highest quality 800-fill down for extreme warmth.
- Easy to use single pull / quick release gauntlet adjustment blocks out elements.
- Extra long gauntlet fits over bulky jacket sleeves.
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day.
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist.
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use.
Average Weight: 11 oz.; 308 g.
Body: Sensor Ripstop (100% polyester)
Laminate: OutDry Waterproof Technology
Insulation: 800-Fill Goose Down
Traditional “waterproof” gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry® is a patented construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. Since there’s no gap to load with water gloves stay light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe and stay flexible.