Men's Absolute Zero Parka with 800-fill Down for protection in the harshest environment
Purchase your down parka and be prepared with fully welded, waterproof construction and 800-fill down. Get FREE shipping and pay NO state sales tax too!
The ultimate down jacket built to withstand the harshest conditions while climbing the highest peaks; made with DRY.Q Elite waterproof breathable fabric.
Why choose Mountain Hardwear? Check out the following benefits of the Absolute Zero down jacket:
- Waterproof down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- Low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- One-handed hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Soft, stretchy, internal cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal water bottle pocket and mesh stash pocket
- Two large alpine pockets accommodate a harness and pack
|Technology:||Average Weight:||Center Back:||Material:|
|Dry.Q Elite||2lb. 13oz. / 1284g.||31in. / 79cm.||Body: Dry.Q™ Core|
SL Ripstop AFX (100% nylon)
Insulation: 800-fill Goose Down
Dry.Q Core offers state-of-the-art waterproof-breathability with durability and breathability metrics that meet or exceed industry standards. Mountain Hardwear doesn't source pre-finished fabrics. They engineer each Dry.Q Core fabric layer by layer, combining face and backing materials with different benefits to best meet the needs of the intended user, climate and activity.