Men's Absolute Zero Parka with 800-fill Down for protection in the harshest environment
The ultimate down jacket built to withstand the harshest conditions while climbing the highest peaks; made with DRY.Q Elite waterproof breathable fabric.
- Waterproof down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- Low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- One-handed hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Soft, stretchy, internal cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal water bottle pocket and mesh stash pocket
- Two large alpine pockets accommodate a harness and pack
|Technology:||Average Weight:||Center Back:||Material:|
|Dry.Q Elite||2lb. 13oz. / 1284g.||31in. / 79cm.||Body: Dry.Q™ Core|
SL Ripstop AFX (100% nylon)
Insulation: 800-fill Goose Down
Dry.Q Core offers state-of-the-art waterproof-breathability with durability and breathability metrics that meet or exceed industry standards. Mountain Hardwear doesn't source pre-finished fabrics. They engineer each Dry.Q Core fabric layer by layer, combining face and backing materials with different benefits to best meet the needs of the intended user, climate and activity.