Men's Absolute Zero Suit with 800-fill Down for protection in the harshest environment
Purchase your down suit at Stillwater Fly shop and be prepared with fully welded, waterproof construction and 800-fill down. Also get FREE shipping and pay NO state sales tax too!
The ultimate down jacket built to withstand the harshest conditions while climbing the highest peaks; made with DRY.Q Core waterproof welded fabric.
Why choose Mountain Hardwear? Check out the following benefits of the Absolute Zero down suit:
- Waterproof down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- 6-slider watertight rainbow rear-zip for easy on/off
- Oxygen mask compatible collar
- Low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- Reinforced panels at elbows, knees, seat and hem
- Two large alpine pockets positioned to accommodate a harness and pack
- Internal suspenders hold suit in place
- Two interior water bottle pockets
- Tuck away hood closure for mobility and comfort
- Pre-cinched waist for closer fit
|Technology:||Average Weight:||Center Back:||Material:|
|Dry.Q Elite||3lb. 15oz. /|
|Body: Dry.Q™ Core SL Ripstop AFX|
Insulation: 800-fill Goose Down
Dry.Q Core offers state-of-the-art waterproof-breathability with durability and breathability metrics that meet or exceed industry standards. Mountain Hardwear doesn't source pre-finished fabrics. They engineer each Dry.Q Core fabric layer by layer, combining face and backing materials with different benefits to best meet the needs of the intended user, climate and activity.