Men's Torsion Insulated Gloves for skiing, climbing or any cold weather activity
Men's Torsion Gloves feature Deflection softshell fabric and durable water-resistant goatskin palm.
- Deflection™ soft shell fabric is windproof and breathable, backed with polyester microfleece.
- Wrap around leather reinforcement at the index finger, for comfort and durability in a high-wear area.
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm • Brushed polyester tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture.
- Nose wipe patch on thumb.
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist.
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves to dry off harness when not in use.
Technology: Thermal.Q Elite
Average Weight: 4 oz. / 116 g.
Body: Deflection Softshell (86% poyester, 14% elastane)
Palm: Water-resistant goatskin leather
Insulation: Thermal.Q™ Elite
Thermal.Q Elite is warmer because it’s designed to mimic the structure of goose down – rigid stems that form a matrix of gaps and softer fibers to fill those gaps. Thermal.Q Elite uses stiffer fibers to create a unique 3D grid structure and finer fibers to fill in the gaps the structure creates. The result is a warmer synthetic whose structure gives it better compression rebound.