Men's Torsion Insulated Gloves for skiing, climbing or any cold weather activity
Purchase your Men's Torsion Insulated Gloves at Stillwater and keep hands warm with windproof, breathable fabric. Also save with FREE shipping and pay NO state sales tax!
Men's Torsion Gloves feature Deflection softshell fabric and durable water-resistant goatskin palm. Why choose Mountain Hardwear? Check out the following benefits of the insulated gloves:
- Deflection™ soft shell fabric is windproof and breathable, backed with polyester microfleece.
- Wrap around leather reinforcement at the index finger, for comfort and durability in a high-wear area.
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm • Brushed polyester tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture.
- Nose wipe patch on thumb.
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist.
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves to dry off harness when not in use.
Technology: Thermal.Q Elite
Average Weight: 4 oz. / 116 g.
Body: Deflection Softshell (86% poyester, 14% elastane)
Palm: Water-resistant goatskin leather
Insulation: Thermal.Q™ Elite
Thermal.Q Elite is warmer because it’s designed to mimic the structure of goose down – rigid stems that form a matrix of gaps and softer fibers to fill those gaps. Thermal.Q Elite uses stiffer fibers to create a unique 3D grid structure and finer fibers to fill in the gaps the structure creates. The result is a warmer synthetic whose structure gives it better compression rebound.