Minalist Gloves for both men and women with warm fleece liner and all-leather palm
Purchase your Mountain Hardwear Minalist Glove at Stillwater and keep hands warm on the mountain with with warm fleece and leather. Also save with FREE shipping and pay NO state sales tax!
Men's and Women's Minalist Gloves feature over/under cuff design and quick release gauntlet. Why choose Mountain Hardwear? Check out the following benefits of the Minalist gloves:
- Over and under cuff design enhances versatility.
- Padding over back of hand for protection against rocks and fast moving objects.
- Easy to use single pull / quick release gauntlet adjustment blocks out elements.
- All leather palm is rugged and allows for dexterity.
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers.
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day.
- Soft suede thumb patch for wiping wet noses.
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist.
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves to dry.
Technologies: Q.Shield, Thermal.Q Elite, OutDry
Average Weight: 8 oz.; 222 g.
Body: Hydra Span (94% nylon, 6% other fibers)
Laminate: OutDry Waterproof Technology
Palm: Water-resistant goatskin leather
Insulation: Thermal.Q™ Elite
Thermal.Q Elite is warmer because it’s designed to mimic the structure of goose down – rigid stems that form a matrix of gaps and softer fibers to fill those gaps. Thermal.Q Elite uses stiffer fibers to create a unique 3D grid structure and finer fibers to fill in the gaps the structure creates. The result is a warmer synthetic whose structure gives it better compression rebound.
Traditional “waterproof” gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry® is a patented construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. Since there’s no gap to load with water gloves stay light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe and stay flexible.