Women's Downhill Parka
Purchase your goose down jacket at Stillwater Fly shop and save with FREE shipping and pay NO state sales tax too!
The ultimate goose down jacket provides warmth on the slopes with articulated sleeves for exceptional mobility. Made with Q.Shield 700-fill DOWN.
Why choose Mountain Hardwear? Check out the following benefits of the downhill parka:
- Q.Shield™ DOWN resists moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet.
- AirShield™ wind-and water-resistant fabric cuts the cold to keep you warm.
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood zips off on warmer days.
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs.
- Underarm venting to shed excess heat when you work up a sweat.
- Zip handwarmer pockets to keep hands warm and valuables secure.
|Technology:||Average Weight:||Center Back:||Material:|
|Q.Shield DOWN||2lb. 2oz.; 951g.||30" / 76cm.||Body: Optimo Ripstop AXF™ (100% nylon)|
Insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 700-fill
Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.