Mystery Ranch Mission Duffel 55
The MISSION DUFFELS' design is honed from MYSTERY RANCH’s expertise in organized carry. The horseshoe-shaped zippered access allows easy access to the guts of the duffel. Rugged waterproof TPU coated 1000D nylon fabric provides ample water-resistance. For longevity of the waterproofing, the TPU treated side of the fabric faces the interior, eliminating sun exposure and scratches that could potentially break the waterproofing down. The reverse side of the fabric, on the exterior of the pack, provides a twill-weave look while thoroughly protecting your gear from the elements. These feature-filled duffels will quickly become your favorite travel companion.
Features of the Mission Duffel 55: • 900Dx1000D nylon fabric with TPU coating
• Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
• Handles with Velcro® closure grip
• Backpack straps that tuck away into zippered compartment for streamlined carry
• Horseshoe-shaped YKK® zipper closure provides easy access to entire bag
• Exterior-accessed zippered pockets
• Four interior zippered pockets
• Volume: 3556 cu-in (55 L)
• Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
• Dimensions: 31"x16"x12.5" (79x41x32cm)
• Country Of Manufacture: Philippines / Vietnam
• Intended Use: Everyday Carry, Travel
Mystery Ranch's Warranty covers defects in manufacturing and materials. When it comes to fire packs, not everything can be repaired, and not all damage is covered under warranty. Burn holes and yoke damage from the dogs and chains of your chainsaw, especially due to negligence (a melted pack from putting it down in hot ash and coals, for instance), are not covered by warranty. We will repair user damage where possible, but a nominal fee will be assessed. We will make sure to clear any potential charges with you prior to repair. Please call with any questions.