The Orvis Hydros SL Spool is the one extra every fly fisherman should have if they own a Hydros SL Fly Reel.
Instantly change your fly line by having an extra spool in your gear bag. Having an extra spool for your Orvis Hydros Sl reel will save you time and give you more opportunities at catching the trophy fish the Sl is designed to land. Guides and professional anglers carry several spare spools for the Hydros SL with a large variety of fly lines so they are always ready for anything on the water. Whether casting for Tarpon on the flats or chasing Rainbows in Montana be instantly ready to change your fly line on the all ready legendary Hydros SL from Orvis.
The Hydros® SL Reel Series features a sealed drag. Using stacked carbon washers, controlled by a positive click adjustment system, the Hydros can be fine-tuned to handle any fish from a trout to a tuna with sustained and infinitely durable drag pressure.
• Super-large arbor for quick retrieval rates
• Narrow spool for less line stacking
• Improved tolerances for smooth operation
• Increased backing capacity
• In black nickel
- Hydros II for line weights 3-5; 5.6 oz, 3½" diameter
- Hydros III for line weights 5-7; 5.9 oz, 3⅞" diameter
- Hydros IV for line weights 7-9; 7.4 oz, 4¼" diameter
- Hydros V for line weights 9-11; 8.4 oz, 4½" diameter
There are no reviews available for your selection