Men's Silver Sonic Convertible Waders with durable sonic seam technology for serious anglers. These Waders convert without removing suspenders!
- Constructed with a durable 4-layer nylon outer fabric.
- Innovative suspension system easily converts the waders to waist-highs without removing suspenders.
- Anatomically correct neoprene booties for additional comfort.
- Flip-out interior waterproof pocket with touchscreen capabilities for smartphones.
- Attached self-fabric gravel guards with quick-drain mesh panel
- Wader belt and traditional suspender option included
- Color overcast/taupe.
- Outer shell: 100% nylon
Thread and stitch holes are eliminated; seams are double reinforced, dramatically improving the life of the waders. These are hard-wearing, breathable, everyday waders for the serious angler. Main wader is made of the same durable 4-layer nylon fabric as the Pack and Travel waders, while the upper is a lighter weight 4-layer nylon, the same fabric used in the Pro Guides.
An innovative suspension system allows you to convert them to waist-highs without removing suspenders, a perfect feature for warm spring afternoons. Front zippered pocket is highly water resistant and an ideal storage place for fly boxes, while a flip-out interior waterproof pocket can hold cameras, cell phones, or fishing licenses. Attached gravel guards feature a quick-drain panel to keep you moving.
Anatomically correct, sculpted neoprene booties are designed for comfort. Strategically placed lower leg seams run up the back of the wader, reducing abrasion. Wader is cut higher in the front on women's model to provide a more comfortable fit.