Known for Superb Performance and Stopping Power
Our large arbor Mirage fly reel combines superior performance and a great price to put it in a class all by itself. Using the same principles employed for the brakes of fighter jets, the carbon to stainless drag gives smooth, consistent, and infinitely-adjustable stopping power - from free spooling to a dead stop.
Size I, II, III, IV, V, VI in black, gold, black nickel.
Size VII in gold and black nickel.
• A completely sealed and maintenance-free drag surface, impervious to saltwater, dirt, grit and other corrosive elements to last longer and hold up to real world abuse.
• A positive-click drag knob for accurate and repeatable drag settings.
• True large arbor performance picks up line fast to give you the edge over all fresh and saltwater fish: from trout and panfish to bonefish, stripers, tarpon, tuna, marlin, and sails.
• Crafted of strong yet lightweight anodized 6061 T6 aluminum with a heavily-ventilated spool to shed weight yet keep its strength.
• Special handle shape reduces line from catching.
• Aggressive diamond knurling on knob for easier grasp and adjustment mid-battle.
• Quick release spool and easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve.
All at the best price for a high performance big game large arbor reel. The VII size comes with two spool choices. Pick the high-capacity deep spool for blue water species or the “freak” spool for the highest amount of line pick up for the serious tarpon angler, nearly a foot per crank and nearly 40% faster line pick up than the Size VI reel with the same spool capacity.
• Mirage LA I for line weights 1-3; 3.8 oz., 3" diameter.
• Mirage LA II for line weights 3-5; 4.3 oz., 3¼" diameter.
• Mirage LA III for line weights 5-7; 4.8 oz., 3½" diameter.
• Mirage LA IV for line weights 7-9; 7.2 oz., 4" diameter.
• Mirage LA V for line weights 9-11; 7.7 oz., 4¼" diameter.
• Mirage LA VI for line weights 11-13; 10 oz., 4½" diameter.
• Mirage LA VII Shallow for line weights 11-13; 11.7 oz., 5" diameter.
• Mirage LA VII Deep for line weights 13-15; 11.5 oz., 5" diameter.