Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L
A little tent for your gear. Always protected from the elements means you're always ready to go!
Transport your gear secure and dry in this super-durable duffel made of strong 900-denier, water-resistant polyester. Always protected from the elements means you're always ready to go!
The main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
• Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
• U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
• Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
• 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 765 g (27 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.