Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 60L
Go where Adventure calls and feel no obligation to leave your favorite stuff behind.
Haul your gear to the mountains in this super-durable duffel made of strong 900-denier, water-resistant polyester. This burly duffel bag carries what you need to go places (and stay there). Highly weather-resistant, it protects gear from travel and rough handling. Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
• Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
• Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
• 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 1106 g (39 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.