Get the best from a pack and a vest with this innovative piece of fishing gear.
A modern performance driven fishing vest designed for fresh and salt water.
Streamer season on the Yellowstone can mean fishing in shirtsleeves one minute and full puff-and-shell gear the next. Patagonia's Hybrid Pack Vest comfortably hauls everything you need to deal with schizophrenic weather and keeps you organized through it all. The now-classic Vertical Pocket Vest is modernized with the latest high-performance materials and an integrated pack. The vest body is made from 100% nylon double-ripstop backed with durable, 3-D spacer mesh that breathes easily in the heat and won’t absorb water in a downpour. A vertical pocket configuration provides easy storage and access, while Hypalon® utility keepers, D-rings and multiple internal zippered pockets put everything in its place. Large rear storage pocket holds lunch, jacket and anything else you want to pack around. The pack also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder. Front and side adjustments make it easy to maintain fit as your insulation changes according to weather.
FEATURES OF THE HYBRID PACK VEST:
• Polyester mesh ventilates in hot weather and won't absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Vertical front zippered pocket provides low bulk storage and easy access
• Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools; car keys; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch Nylon accessory holder; sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow for quick organizing
• Adjustable front and side closure allows for midlayers
• Body: 6.25-oz 100% double ripstop nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Mesh: 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh
• 388 g (13.7 oz)
• Made in Vietnam