Patagonia Men's Cap 1 SW Bottoms with superior stretch and moisture management
Purchase your Patagonia Men's Capilene 1 Silkweight Bottoms at Stillwater Fly shop and stay comfortable while being active with the lightest weight capilene. Get FREE shipping and pay NO state sales tax too!
Patagonia Cap 1 SW Bottoms feature wicking stretch fabric and smooth jersey face for comfort against skin.
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Ultra lightweight and easily packable, a great baselay for a summer climbing trip. These bottoms breathe, wick moisture, stretch and insulate and provide a cool, drying airflow. Made with our stretchiest Capilene® performance baselayer fabric, they also dry in a flash. The smooth jersey face and brushed elastic waistband feel smooth against skin. With a gusseted crotch for mobility and a fully functional fly. Made of 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.