The ideal layering system for every climate.
Tired of being cold and wet? Stay dry and comfy in Patagonia's warmest and most breathable baselayer!
Designed for overhead powder and far-away alpine routes, but also worn in coffee houses and yoga studios everywhere, the Capilene® 4 Hoody is the warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene® family. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and rest smoothly against your skin. Hidden thumb loops ensure wrist coverage when you’re climbing and an anatomically shaped hood with a tall collar blocks the wind and increases coverage and warmth. An elongated front zipper quickly vents heat, a chest pocket stows your energy bar and the drop tail hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
• Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
• Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
• High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
• Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
• Zippered left chest pocket for secure storage; thumb loops for secure hand coverage
• Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric: solids, 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers, 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
• 240 g (8.5 oz)
• Made in Colombia.