Rain, Sleet, Snow or Hail—The Fisherman Must Prevail!
An icon among fishing shells, the H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable SST Jacket keeps you dry in wet conditions and features a number of angler-friendly details.
Hardcore salmon, steelhead and trout anglers around the world tend to share two common traits: obsession bordering on lunacy and SST Jackets. Today’s version of the iconic fishing jacket features Patagonia's latest advances in shell design and technology, along with a host of angler-friendly details. Made from H2No® Performance Standard, 3-layer nylon double ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the SST is durable and extremely light. There’s also an integrated hood with single-pull adjustment and waterproof, corrosion-resistant AQUAzip® main and handwarmer pocket zippers. The now-classic large, gusseted chest pockets (with forceps stash inside left pocket) are waterproof and set high for deep wading. A double belt loop on the back allows you to cinch your wading belt over the jacket and waders, creating a nearly waterproof seal for greater safety in the event of a spill. Streamlined reverse StretchCoat® cuffs lie flat, resist line snagging and seal out water. More details: Y-Joint™ sleeves with anatomically curved elbows, three Beastie D-rings (two on front, one on back), large back pocket and hidden rod holder. The SST is Patagonia's shortest-length fishing jacket.
FEATURES OF THE SST JACKET:
• Lightweight, highly breathable and durable 3-layer nylon double-ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a DWR finish; all seams are sealed
• Integrated hood with single-pull adjustment
• Waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK Vislon® zippers on front, handwarmer pockets and back pocket
• Large gusseted chest pockets are waterproof (set high for wading), with inside tippet pockets; large back pocket; forceps stash pocket inside left chest pocket
• Reverse StretchCoat® cuffs; Y-Joint™ sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
• Two Beastie D-rings on front, one on back; hidden rod holder; double belt loop at lower back
• Drawcord at hem; fabric at hem is mesh to allow for drainage
• H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% nylon double-ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat®
• Regular Fit
• 518 g (18.3 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.