Sun protection is so incredibly important. Everyone who fishes in the sun should own at least one.
A quick-drying hoody in a soft 100% polyester designed for flats fishing; forearms and side panels with durable stretch-woven nylon/spandex.
On tropical adventures, the only thing more ferocious than a feeding GT is the sun. Fortunately, the Sunshade Technical Hoody, with its ultralight 3.54-oz polyester double-knit fabric and 45-UPF sun protection, offers full upper-body coverage and a cool, airy feel. Thumb holes pull the sleeves down to cover hands, built-in sun mask and hood fit easily over a baseball cap, reinforced stretch-woven inner forearms and side panels protect against abrasion, and there’s a convenient zippered chest pocket. In non-relenting heat, this hoody is the next best thing to cranking up the engine and running full tilt just to cool down.
FEATURES OF THE SUNSHADE HOODY:
• Lightweight, quick drying 100% polyester jersey with 45-UPF sun protection
• Hood with built-in sun mask is designed to be worn over a baseball cap
• Zippered chest pocket; heat-pressed thermoplastic tape reinforces pocket construction and resists abrasion
• Fitz Roy Tarpon heat transfer on back of neck
• Forearms and side panels reinforced with stretch-woven fabric for durable protection from constant contact with the push pole Sculpted cuff with thumb hole loops for sun protection
• Body: 3.54-oz 100% polyester double knit, with 45-UPF sun protection. Contrast: Forearms/side panels: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 201 g (7.1 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.