If your need for warmth is paramount
Stay warm and dry in cool to cold conditions in our warmest and most breathable baselayer.
Equally at home during high exertion ski-touring or freezing nights in a sleeping bag, for the truly committed, we offer Capilene® 4 Bottoms. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene® family, they have a soft, stretchy feel and a smooth face that glides beneath layers. Their brushed fleece interior insulates, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin comfort, functional fly and a gusseted crotch for full range mobility. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
• Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
• Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
• Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
• Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
• Functional fly
• Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
• 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric: solids, 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers, 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
• 161 g (5.7 oz)
• Made in Colombia.