Tired of being cold and wet? Add wicking insulation with the warmest and most breathable baselayer!
Features of the CAP 4 Expedition Weight Zip-Neck:
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat
- Raglan sleeves minimize chafe, maximize movement; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric (Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 61% polyester/30% recycled polyester/9% spandex), with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 189 g (6.7 oz)
- Made in Colombia
The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene® family, Capilene 4 keeps you dry and comfortable in cool-to-cold conditions and through long nights. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth face that glides beneath layers.
Its open-grid brushed fleece interior warms your core, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include, offset-seamed sleeves and underarm gussets for comfort and complete shoulder mobility, hidden thumb loops to ensure wrist coverage and an elongated zipper for efficient venting. The drop-tail hem stays put under a harness.
Made of 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.