Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Jacket
An insulation breakthrough featuring FullRange™ Insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable
Zip the tent shut, flick-on the headlamp, swing the tools, tag the summit and return–for every moment of an alpine mission, the Nano-Air™ Jacket delivers a breakthrough in active insulation. Through high-output, stop-and-go alpine missions its exclusive fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange insulation, and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The jacket’s incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allows for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At brew stops or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air Jacket's thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
FEATURES OF THE NANO-AIR JACKET:
• Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
• Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
• Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
• Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
• Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.0-oz 50-denier %100 nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
• 354 g (12.5 oz)
• Slim Fit.