Just because it's cold out doesn't mean you have to feel it in your fingertips
These highly water-resistant, insulated soft-shell fingerless gloves with windproof protection provide full-stretch and warmth for cool or cold fishing conditions.
Just because you're breaking ice out of your guides and your hands are stiffening up doesn't mean it's time to quit. It's just time to pull on the Shelled Insulator Fingerless Gloves and enjoy the solitude. Windproof and water-resistant, this 3-layer, stretch-woven, polyester soft-shell fabric sheds weather and envelops your hands in warmth. Thumb and first two fingertips are free to tie knots, handle line, and when you're rewarded for your perseverance, release fish. The double-layer palm stands up to long days on the oars or tiller. There's also a molded back panel for enhanced fit and comfort, reinforced fingertips (on the ring and pinkie fingers) and pull loops to make glove removal easy.
FEATURES OF THE INSULATOR FINGERLESS GLOVES:
• Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester is water-resistant, and backed with a windproof laminate and soft, grid-backed insulation
• Durable double layer palm; fingerless design for dexterity
• Molded back panel provides stretch and comfort over back of hand
• Convenient pull loops for easy removal
• 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 73 g (2.6 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.