Let the waves roll in without worry - anything tucked into this pack is sure to stay dry!
A simple, performance driven waterproof pack for any outdoor activity that offers extreme weather protection.
The search for wild spring steelhead in Haida Gwaii is defined by rainfall. Fortunately, when liquid sunshine pours down, the Stormfront® Roll Top Pack keeps your gear bone-dry. The simple, highly effective design, built with 100% waterproof, PU exterior coating and single-side interior TPU-coated nylon and fully welded construction, is the fishing bag of choice for extreme wet weather. The padded shoulder straps and adjustable waistbelt are lined with 3-D spacer mesh for extra comfort on long hikes through dripping ferns and devil's club. There's also a water-resistant exterior stash pocket, lash points and rod-tube holders so you're ready to fish as soon as you hit good water. For greater versatility, the shoulder straps accept the vest front from Patagonia's Convertible Vest (sold separately).
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• 100% waterproof, fully-welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
• Padded shoulder straps and adjustable waistbelt are lined with 100% polyester 3D spacer mesh
• Exterior lash points and rod tube holders
• Exterior quick stash pocket
• Shoulder straps are designed to accept the vest front from our Convertible Vest (sold separately)
• Pack: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon, with a TPU single-side coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front mesh pocket: 4.5-oz
• 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh 807 g (1 lb 12.8 oz)
• Made in China.