Sun can be a serious fun-ruiner. So Patagonia designed the solution—wear it to extend your next fishing trip.
This lightweight, moisture-wicking recycled polyester mask provides sun protection for head, face and neck.
Trade the boiled-lobster turista look for the cool colors and bold prints of Patagonia's Sun Mask. The design improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and 100% recycled polyester jersey for a cotton-like feel, super-high wicking performance and 20-UPF sun protection (prints only); it hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage. Flat-sewn seams equal extra comfort, and the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. Available in solid color, camo or prints with original artwork.
FEATURES OF THE SUN MASK:
• Ultralight recycled polyester dries quickly and feels good against skin while tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
• Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
• Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
• Sublimation print for soft hand
• Converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
• Original art by Josh Udesen, Paul Puckett
• 4.8-oz 100% recycled polyester circular-knit jersey
• 51 g (1.8 oz)
• Made in El Salvador.