Keep your favorite Wading Boots on and increase the slip-protection to a whole new level—without weighing them down!
The most technically advanced wading technology on the market today; U.S. patent pending.
Patagonia's River Crampons are the highest-traction wading devices ever built. The secret is the widely spaced aluminum-bar treads, which are hard enough to cut through algae and slime, yet soft enough to grip the rock itself. This season, we’ve made the River Crampons significantly lighter and more flexible by mounting the bars to a fully adjustable, recycled plastic frame, which is held in place with an easy-on, easy-off harness system. The Ultralight River Crampon fits over any wading boot and comes in two sizes: S/M for size 6 through 10 boots, and L/XL for 10 through 14. Simple, easily cleaned design and fast-drying materials help stop invasive species transport.
FEATURES OF THE RIVER CRAMPONS:
• Recycled plastic frame is more flexible and lighter in weight
• Hard biting aluminum bars perform outstandingly well in virtually all challenging wading conditions
• Adjustable length adapts to any wading boot without tools
• Durable materials won’t corrode in either fresh or salt water
• Adjustable harness system allows the crampon to be removed easily for extended hiking
• Crampons won’t damage boat interiors as long as you’re careful; much better than cleats
• U.S. patent pending
• Recycled plastic frame with riveted aluminum bars, with corrosion-resistant, fiberglass impregnated neoprene harness system
• 910 g (2 lbs 1.6 oz)
• Made in USA.