Finally—Footwear comfortable enough to get you through the thick of it. Get to where you want to go and fish new waters.
These comfortable felt-soled wading shoes are extremely light and flexible, providing stability, durability and foot protection.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
• Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drain quickly and keeps sand out Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt sole; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps
• Traditional front lace system with quick-drying laces
• Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
• Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species
• Synthetic leather upper, with a nylon/spandex neoprene tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length molded EVA midsole
• 1077 g (2 lbs 6.4 oz)
• Made in China.
Boats and trucks can only take you so far; you have to make it the rest of the way to the fish on your own two feet. When the trail gets long, our new Ultralight Wading Boots keep a spring in your step all the way there and back. The lightweight, quick-drying synthetic leather upper is flexible yet tough enough to handle years of hard use. Extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drains the foot bed while keeping sand and silt out. The internal support and reinforced toe box protect feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt soles hold fin straps and can be resoled for extended life. Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species.