Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boots - Felt
Finally—Footwear comfortable enough to get you through the thick of it. Get to where you want to go and fish new waters.
These comfortable felt-soled wading shoes are extremely light and flexible, providing stability, durability and foot protection.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
• Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drain quickly and keeps sand out Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt sole; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps
• Traditional front lace system with quick-drying laces
• Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
• Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species
• Synthetic leather upper, with a nylon/spandex neoprene tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length molded EVA midsole
• 1077 g (2 lbs 6.4 oz)
• Made in China.