Patagonia Vest Front Sling
Can't decide between vest or sling?
Patagonia combined the best of a traditional fishing vest with a minimalist sling pack. The Vest Front Sling features a vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack (like our Stealth Atom Sling) on the other. Access to either is simple; just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off. External nylon utility keeper provides secure attachment point for zingers while a selection of easy-access pockets keeps the stuff you need handy. Inside, there's a range of organizing pockets, a 100% waterproof, welded security pouch and enough room for lunch, jacket and extra fly boxes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
• Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
• Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers etc.
• Internal quick-access pockets for tippet spools; organizing pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal 100% waterproof welded security pouch
• Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
• Vest: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh. Inside pocket: 5.8-oz 100% polyester. Shoulder harness and back panel: 4.55-oz 100% polyester
• 433 g (15.3 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.