Patagonia Women's Down Sweater—The one-stop-shop for all your down layering needs
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater is lightweight, windproof, and fine-tuned this season with a new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 800-fillpower Traceable Down, and improved fit.
Everyone else is skiing, in the gym or by the fireplace, but you’re still racking-up below sun-touched rock. Patagonia's Down Sweater’s featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The revised 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality, ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Now with a more contoured fit, new quilting lines and a slightly longer hem. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem (tightens from inside the handwarmer pockets) seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
• Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
• Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
• Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
• Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
• Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
• 320 g (11.3 oz)
• Made in Bangladesh.