Patagonia Women's Down Sweater
Never feel cold again with 800-fill-power Traceable Down in the hooded version of the Down Sweater!
If you're still chasing the remnants of wintertime in the mountains, the Down Sweater's featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it's tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked), stabilized with quilted-through construction, a contoured fit, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
Features of the Women's Down Sweater Hoody:
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22 denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Regular Fit
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.