Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket
If you love your Patagonia Waders, you'll love this Jacket, made from the same durable, waterproof and breathable construction
The River Salt Jacket is Patagonia's toughest, most durable fishing shell made with 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard wader fabric for long-lasting bomber performance.
The Women’s River Salt stands up to salt spray, hard use and serious nor’easters. Made with extra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. It’s also specifically designed to fit female anglers. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Two large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips and won’t snag flying lines. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative, vented hood stays in place at speed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Rugged 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier
• Two pleated, TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets are sized to hold fly boxes
• Waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper; all other zippers are plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water or wet environments
• Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
• Watertight adjustable cuffs
• Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
• HH2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 530 g (18.7 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.