Ross Animas S Reel
The Animas S has been designed with the Spey, Switch and Saltwater fishermen in mind with a design that improves the balance required of a longer rod. It is machined with a solid, one piece large-arbor spool devoid of porting, and a matching frame with a minimal amount of porting. This adds mass to the overall reel, allowing for proper balance when paired with a variety of two-handed rods. The Animas S is based on the proven Animas platform, and shares all the same internal components.
Features include the color-accented fully-machined aluminum handle, drag knob, and spool release. The newly-improved drag delivers two times the pressure of the previous Animas, giving its Teflon-impregnated, saltwater-safe Delrin disc system the strength and smoothness that big water anglers are seeking.
Features of the Ross Animal S Reel:
• Fully machined spool & frame with few porting holes for increased rigidity
• Quick-release locking spool for easy retrieve conversion
• Proprietary Delrin 500AF Drag with impregnated Teflon ensures durability, heat-resistance, self-lubricating and maintenance-free system
• Fully machined, oversized aluminum handle with double helix grooves and reverse taper for increased control and grip
• Large arbor for fast line retrieval and reduced line memory
• Made in USA
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.
There are no reviews available for your selection