Floating Textured Shooting Line with Increased Line Control
The textured Floating Dragon Tail shooting line solves one of the major issues with using shooting lines and heads. The Dragon Tail tapers from .038″ to .075″ where it meets the shooting head, providing a less drastic transition from shooting line to head, which equates to more line control. The Mastery Texture reduces friction, delivering longer casts, and a color change signals where the taper begins.
Features of the Floating Dragon Tail Shooting Line:
• Use with shooting heads, tapered end for smoother transition, line tapers from 0.038” shooting line to 0.075” in a 15’ tapered section
• Length: 120’
• Size: 30-lb.
• Diameter: 0.038” – 0.075”
• Mastery Texture delivers longer casts without abrasion
• For use with shooting heads, tapered Dragon Tail section improves line control
• Color change as line tapers up to head
Size: 30lb / 13,6kg
Total Length: 120.0’ / 36,6m