Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Clear Camo for sub-surface fishing
The Sonar Stillwater Clear Camo is designed to meet the demands of stillwater anglers. It's perfect for fishing flies just below the surface with a full intermediate, sinking rate of 1.25 ips over a camoflage core.
Features of the Sonar Stillwater Clear Camo:
• Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
• Based on popular MPX taper
• Overweighted by a full line weight for multiple flies and long leaders
• Full intermediate tip (1.25 ips) line over camouflage core for the ultimate in stealth
• All-new supple clear material for reduced memory