Fast Action Taper with KonneticHD Technology
The X's KonneticHD technology makes for superior line control on the water. Mending in variable currents is done with ease and efficiency. The powerful lower sections of the rod allow for easier and more efficient load carry throughout the casting stroke. Line speed is optimized due to the shaft's enhanced recovery and crisp tip stop. The decreased vertical movement and vibrations in the blank result in a more efficient presentation. So the angler can deliver long, smooth, accurate casts!
• KonneticHD Technology®
• Fuji ceramic stripper guides
• Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
• Stealth Black anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
• Laser etched line weight on slide band
• Dark Green thread wraps with Metallic Grey trim wraps
• Black Spruce blank color
• Super Plus fore grip and rear grip
• Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Black Spruce model tag
• Evergreen powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
• Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
Command the water with tighter, efficient, controlled loops!
KonneticHD Technology optimizes the graphite-to-resin ratio by creating a higher density (HD) fiber composite, resulting in lighter, stronger blanks which deliver unmatched recovery, energy transfer, and line/loop control.
Why order Sage fly rods from us?
It’s simple. When you buy Sage products from Stillwater Fly Shop, besides getting a great price we include the following perks: